Carenado CT210

Support for Air Player desktop.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

mrehnborg

Carenado CT210

#1 Post by mrehnborg »

Hey All,

I'm looking for that unicorn-like easy answer... I'm building a sub panel for the Cerenado CT210, and there's only the engine gauge cluster available specific to the C210. I've added the tack from the 172 that works fine, and a Manifold Pressure/Fuel flow gauge from the 182. The Fuel Flow gauge is responsive, but reads about double the gauge on the sim screen. Before I start becoming a panel developer in my spare time, I thought I'd ask if there's a particular line of code that might have a variable in it that I can tinker with to get that fuel gauge to match up. Any thoughts? -thanks?

x-Plane 11 latest beta. Air Manager Desktop. Window 10

I also have a radio stack panel set up on a dedicated touch screen accompanied by a knobster and using the 430/530 windowed pop-outs. Aside from opening two additional instances of x-plane (x-plane's fault), the setup is pretty fantastic. It's getting closer to the real cockpit.

Cheers!
Last edited by mrehnborg on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrehnborg

Re: Carenado CT210

#2 Post by mrehnborg »

Well... I guess the code is a little easier than I anticipated.

I divided the result of the Kg/sec-to-Lbs/Hr calculation by 10, and the needle matched up perfectly. Not sure where a decimal place got lost, but at least I found a solution.

Sorry for the misspellings and for placing this topic under the wrong category.

Cheers!

SimPassion

Re: Cerenado CT210

#3 Post by SimPassion »

Hi @mrehnborg, just for your knowledge and if you want to try,
we can edit the first post (initial post of the whole topic) using the "pencil" icon
then editing the typo in the title

Regards
Gilles

mrehnborg

Re: Carenado CT210

#4 Post by mrehnborg »

Well... a year late, but thanks for the tip. Done.