ATR Guages Engines and systems

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

docjl

Re: ATR Guages Engines and systems

#21 Post by docjl »

Well done jml79. When you are launched, you go fast ! ;) Good job. You have work again on your gauges and creat a new page in this forum from yesterday....
If I can allow advices : I think you can draw your gauges with more precisions with Skinmann (colors, needle caps, reliefs, reflections...). See here a photo of real ones :
ATR_72_-500_Centre.png
For your fuel quantity gauge, effectively you must add the test button (between the low level lights), when your press it it must show 8888 on each tank, when you release, it must show quantity again.
For the anunciator, can you use a bit more amber text color, instead yellow ? See this document from manuel system :
ATR_72.png
Jean-Luc

jml79

#22 Post by jml79 »

Your POH seems better than mine. I have a scanned crappy black and white copy of the POH. I'll see what I can do when I make the larger panel.

jml79

#23 Post by jml79 »

Started the graphics for the complete centre panel tonight. Decided to redraw everything because I'm much better with skinman than I was. Here's a sample of the new engine gauges. Much more detailed and accurate then my original ones.
Capture.PNG

JackZ

#24 Post by JackZ »

Very nice work Jml79, Skinman is definitely the tool for this.
A small remark: the red mark seems slightly wider in reality, as well as the green arc. And the right and left slanted black pads(?) should be the same size according to the pics.
Forgive me for this, I'm an Architect... :oops:

A high fidelity package is on the go with you Guys, congratulations!

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

docjl

#25 Post by docjl »

Much better like this jml79, speedy man ! :D
Jean-Luc

jml79

#26 Post by jml79 »

Progress update. I dug into the manuals and dug up lots of photos on the internet and here is the result. My most detailed work yet. This is modeled on the 212A (-500) so be careful comparing photos, there are a lot of 202 and 212 photos out there. I also fixed the issues Jack picked up. The image is big. You will likely have to download it and zoom to see some of the details like the tiny blue test dots on most of the gauges.
Capture2.PNG

JackZ

#27 Post by JackZ »

That's a real awesome graphic work!
Congratulations!

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Aviador_Virtual

#28 Post by Aviador_Virtual »

Hi, nice work !. interested in this gauges, are they public or will be in any time ?, cause i can not find in the store. Thanks

docjl

#29 Post by docjl »

Perhaps, jml79 hasn't finished them. We have no news from him since a long time... He wanted my overhead quickly to interface it with his work...
Jean-Luc

beechraft P3D

#30 Post by beechraft P3D »

Good evening fellows:

I'm totally newby at this. I just wanted to know if Jean Jean-Luc Perrot, creator of the EADI of the B1900D, or anybody, could make a little update so that those instruments (B1900D EADI, Generic EHSI, Generic EADI) work on P3D. I'm trying to make them work but no matter how many times I read the manual, or how many tries I give, I haven't been able to make it. I'd be more than that happy to have them work on P3D. Please Help!