RealAir Turbine Duke V2 in beta

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

shadyowl2

Re: RealAir Turbine Duke V2 in beta

#11 Post by shadyowl2 »

I had spent months to create gauges with a high attention of detail for the duke v2 piston and the turbine to the 3d cockpit and was accused of them being screenshots which I was insulted. As a result I asked to remove all of my gauges for download and I will not release any further work.
OORAH!!!! Its a Marine Thing....USMC retired

Ralph

#12 Post by Ralph »

It wasn't accusing you, not in a negative way at least. I was just under the impression that they were screenshots. Like I said, I probably should have asked first, and I apologized for that. But they are your instruments, so when you want them to go, they go.

frank_63

#13 Post by frank_63 »

Would a screenshot be a copyright issue?

Ralph

#14 Post by Ralph »

I guess so, you don't have the approval of the author.

shadyowl2

#15 Post by shadyowl2 »

Ralph wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 pm It wasn't accusing you, not in a negative way at least. I was just under the impression that they were screenshots. Like I said, I probably should have asked first, and I apologized for that. But they are your instruments, so when you want them to go, they go.
When you accuse someone of something, it is always negative sir. You might want to read the definition in the dictionary.

Ralph

#16 Post by Ralph »

In that case I wasn't accusing you. I was simply under the impression that you took screenshots. Anyway, I'm not going to start a discussion here, or continue the discussion. The instruments are removed, case closed. (still need to remove them from the website, will do tomorrow, turned out to be not that easy)

shadyowl2

#17 Post by shadyowl2 »

In this case, I wanted to make it clear to the other members what had transpired in this situation that is all case closed.

mac228809

#18 Post by mac228809 »

Please make these instruments available...... I have recently migrated to P3D V4 and the only decent aircraft I have in the hanger is the Real Air Turbine Duke. I have built a home cockpit which I use Air Manager for my panel instruments and these would be absolutely perfect for me and others. Is there any way you would re-consider the decision not to share your great work? Could you PM me shadyowl2....
"Good to the last drop" Australian Army Parachute Rigger.... retired.

shadyowl2

#19 Post by shadyowl2 »

I am Sorry but I stand by my decision not to release.

JackZ

#20 Post by JackZ »

Amen.
Mac FYI I'm planning to work on some King Air gauges after I'm done with the Baron.
I could possibly include some Duke gauges if not done already.

Be patient, this will come eventually, or if you're in a hurry you can bite the bullet and start learning Lua 8-)

And please ALWAYS remember:
Air Manager is primarily a tool for developping and displaying gauges gratiously made by others, and some by the SimInnovations team. You don't "buy" with this software a continuous stream of free instruments, some of which take lots of time to develop. That doesn't mean also that a cry for a specific instrument and/or airplane is always answered, it mainly depends on the good will (and I believe personal interest first) of the community members.

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ