ATR 72

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ralph

Re: ATR 72

#61 Post by Ralph »

I begin to understand what you're after. I thought you wanted to create a weather radar image from datarefs, but you're using an image from an external source. My bad.

litinoveweedle

#62 Post by litinoveweedle »

Ralph wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm I begin to understand what you're after. I thought you wanted to create a weather radar image from datarefs, but you're using an image from an external source. My bad.
No issue Ralph, I am not native English speaker, so I am sometime hard to understand to. :-)

So do you think it would be possible to think about such feature? (periodical reload of image generated outside of AM) I have even programmatic concept in my mind, but unfortunately I have no precise knowledge how AM3 works internally. But I am definitely able to support development as much as I can.

Kind regards
Dominik

Ralph

#63 Post by Ralph »

Me neither, no problem ;)

Corjan says he is thinking about it, so maybe in one of the future 3.x versions.

xp-wym

#64 Post by xp-wym »

I've updated the EHSI to function in xplane.

I've also made some minor changes to the functionality, to reflect that of the real instrument. These are untested in FSX/P3D and may be broken.

I've emailed these to Ralph.

Cheers.

nambuco

#65 Post by nambuco »

I am interested on using ATR 72 EHSI on x-plane. Any plan to update this instrument to x-plane?