PA28R Panel

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ralph

Re: PA28R Panel

#41 Post by Ralph »

Ah you're right, I thought it was the one from Giles. Then I have no clue, sorry.

brlowe

#42 Post by brlowe »

No problem Ralph. I want to check that one out too. I like looking at them to see what can be done in Air Manager as I'm new to it and examples help a lot.

jasong

#43 Post by jasong »

Hi try this link and let me know if it works.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao__HZjW8Iusiacv1PFLkZYsliDOuA

brlowe

#44 Post by brlowe »

With the PA28 coming out soon in FS2020 it would be great to get the 2 panels linked in this thread converted to FS2020. They are both amazing work.
I would pay for panels like this. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to get them free but I also can see the work put into them.

Brandon

Ralph

#45 Post by Ralph »

It's Jasons work, so it is up to him :) He can even sell it if he wants.

jasong

#46 Post by jasong »

I don't have FS2020, when I feel the panel is finished anyone is welcome to run through it and add the datarefs for FS2020. I can't see why it won't work then.

I have no intention to sell it.
I'm using other peoples scripts/hardwork and knowledge along with my own work to produce a panel I want for my purpose. I'm just happy to share it and if its useful and works for others then great! Maybe even inspire some one else to make a panel for an aircraft we don't have yet.

Ralph

#47 Post by Ralph »

We can convert it to FS2020, but then it would become part of the free Air Manager library. That would be up to you.

jasong

#48 Post by jasong »

I'm nearing an update for the panel, I'm just waiting on a problem with a dataref "thranda/actuators/PitchTrimYoke" which I can't get to work. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... htrimyoke/

After this I'll upload a new version for people to test.

If all goes well, then I'll tidy up the scripting and resources folders and try and comment where fs data refs need to go.
panel.png

jasong

#49 Post by jasong »

PANEL UPDATE 25-2-21

Here is a link to the latest update on the panel. Hopefully all the files required are in the .zip, if not let me know.

After installing, add the panel the usual way, but decide which Autopilot you want to use and remove the unwanted one. If you keep both you may have some mode setting bugs but not major.
If you don't want the radio com/nav instruments just remove them and add your choice.

If people download it can you please test the GS flag on the Vor1 instrument when shooting ILS or GNSS approaches, I'm not sure if it activates correctly.

Any suggestions let me know.
Hope it works.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao__HZjW8IusibNI8Mj ... g?e=1ab7R4
panel25-2.png

HiTechRob

#50 Post by HiTechRob »

Jason,

I love your panel. Well worth the purchase. Curious if you could do a version that replaces the AI and DG with the Aspen EFD1000. I have a Piper Dakota that looks very similar to this setup except I have the Aspen EFD1000. I just don't want my version to destroy your beautifully build panel. I'd certainly pay for it.