TBM 900 (hotstart) - Anyone have a finished or nearly finished panels (s) ?

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

FlyClearwater

TBM 900 (hotstart) - Anyone have a finished or nearly finished panels (s) ?

#1 Post by FlyClearwater »

anyone have any panels / controls for the TBM 900?

I have a 22" touch screen running airmanager, placed the MFD and PFD pop outs on, but need the below panels. Im no developer, but I can certainly integrate.

Who has any of these done?

Overhead Panel Instrument (touchscreen:)

EXT LIGHTS:
Toggle Switch: (Off Taxi, Ldg)
Flat Switch: Pulse (On, Off)
Flat Switch: Nav (On, Off)
Flat Switch: Strobe (On, Off)

INT LIGHTS
Rheostat: Panel
Flat Switch: DIMMER (On, Off)
Flat Switch: CABIN (On, Off)
Flat Switch: ACCESS (On,Off)

ELECTRIC POWER
CRASH BAR - up/down shuts down Source and Generator (required??)
Toggle Switch: SOURCE (GPU, BATT, OFF)
Toggle Switch: GENERATOR (ST_BY,MAIN, OFF)

ENGINE START
Toggle Switch: STARTER (ON, OFF, ABORT)
Toggle Switch: IGNITION (AUTO, ON, OFF)

FUEL
Toggle Switch: AUXBP (AUTO, ON, OFF)
Flat Switch: FUEL SEL (AUTO, MAN)

AP/TRIMS
Toggle Switch: (ON, AP OFF, OFF)

ARTEX ELT
Rocker Flat Switch: (ON,ARM/OFF TEST)
——————
Above PFD:
Rectangular illuminated buttons;
Master Caution Amber
Master Warning Red

DEICE SYSTEM
Toggle Switch: INERT SEP (Up, Down)

PARK BRAKE (OFF, ON)
Round but must press brake pedals to engage to lock

Landing gear control with three lights
(can Re use from other sims?)

Flaps indicator, reuse from other sims

toneill

Re: TBM 900 (hotstart) - Anyone have a finished or nearly finished panels (s) ?

#3 Post by toneill »

Wow i am just seeing this post now. sorry for the delay but I do have a reasonably good excuse or two.

First of all the answer to the question is 'yes' I do have aversion 2 of TBM 900 Hotstart hardware and software panel in late stage development. I plan to post an update soon if there is still interest.

Excuse #1 was we had a lightning strike at our pool which jumped into our house electrical system. No one was injured and there was minimal physical property damage except to everything that had an electronic brain. All our computers and most all of our related network equipment, tvs, audio equipment, all pool equipment, water well, generator etc were rendered brain dead. Fortunately our insurance company was excellent and replaced everything at full replacement cost to a few dollars short of $50,000 CDN. We were out of pocket for only a hundred dollars. Getting replacement stuff during the early pandemic months was very challenging and I only got my computers replaced in late Sept 2020 Fortunately I had most things backed up but it took months to get everything reinstalled and running again. Consequently, I was only able to restart cockpit development early this year. Good news I have made good progress on TBM cockpit version 2

Excuse #2 My eyesight had degenerated Due to a cataract to the point where soldering and computer programming Air Manager became very challenging. Then of course cataract surgeries have been delayed for months due to the pandemic. Well the good news is I had the cataract surgery two weeks and my eyesight is great now and I am able to get on with finishing the cockpit and posting progress here.

I look forward to hearing from you again

Ted

toneill

Re: TBM 900 (hotstart) - Anyone have a finished or nearly finished panels (s) ?

#4 Post by toneill »

If you are still in need of some of these instruments send me a direct message. For example I have a nice master warning /caution push button that works well on a touch screen.
Ted