Some Instruments for A320 from FlightFactor

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

auditdata

Re: Some Instruments for A320 from FlightFactor

#21 Post by auditdata »

Hi Alex,
Your instruments and panels are awesome and the reason I bought Air Manager Desktop.
I want to have a panel of just buttons similar to the ELGATO Stream Deck XL.
Your code and pngs are perfect to modify. Do you mind if I do that for a virtual Stream Deck with suitable acknowledgment?
Clive

ivota

#22 Post by ivota »

Hi.
I bought android version of air manager. There were FF A320 panels.
I created publish.txt by myself, but some features not working.
I need your add2publish.txt for full panels support.
Could you attached yours add2publish.txt ?? Thanks.

Ivo

catflyer38

#23 Post by catflyer38 »

Hi ivota, i havent looked for this post for a long time, in the meanwhile I did a lot of modifications to the instruments and created additional ones.
But coming back to your question, for each instrument that needs modification of the add2publish.txt file the entries needed are in a file add2publish.txt that is located in the /resources directory of the Air Manager instrument.

Regards Alexander

ivota

#24 Post by ivota »

catflyer38 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:13 pm But coming back to your question, for each instrument that needs modification of the add2publish.txt file the entries needed are in a file add2publish.txt that is located in the /resources directory of the Air Manager instrument.
Alexander, thank you for reply.
I don't have windows air manager application, I only have Android Air manager installed via Google store on my 10'tablet (it's hard to find file in android OS).

catflyer38

#25 Post by catflyer38 »

Hi ivota, i attached my publish.txt file below. This file must be stored in X plane ... in the Flightfactor A320 ultimate\data subdirectory.
Before coping this file check if a file with this name already exists make a backup copy of it and append the content of my file into the file. Also check and remove for any duplicates.

In my installation the path looks like this: C:\X-Plane 11.5\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 ultimate\data
Regards Alexander

publish.txt
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

ivota

#26 Post by ivota »

Alexander, Thank you very much.

Detlef

#27 Post by Detlef »

Alexander,

that is really a great work you did on the instruments. Thank you very much for providing them here!
I have only just started to learn mastering the Airbus A320. One thing I noticed: on the AM instrument I cannot pull and push the altitude selector knob on the TCU. For the other knobs, e.g. the vertical speed selector that works well. I am using a knobster and touchscreen. It maybe me though, doing something wrong.

Again, great work! Please let us know, in case you might even have more Airbus AM instruments :)

Detlef