Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - AUTOBRAKE - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

SimPassion

Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - AUTOBRAKE - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#41 Post by SimPassion »

Waiting for the Z_2D_XP Landing Gears 0.0.4 to be available in the Online Store, I've uploaded it below

Code: Select all

enjxp_SimPassion			08/11/2020		0.0.4		Fixed behavior from new Landing Gears lever handling in the ZiboMod
Gilles

Z_2D_XP_LANDING_GEARS_0.0.4_AM37.siff
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 314 times
Last edited by SimPassion on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberguerro

Re: Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#42 Post by cyberguerro »

@SimPassion GREAT!!
But I see that you started new development : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3488.... ...any news about FLAPS, MASTER WARN, SIXPACK and AT AP FMC P/RST????
It wolud be very nice if they would be available in next "store update" (I read that it will be in september)

SimPassion

#43 Post by SimPassion »

cyberguerro wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:56 am @SimPassion GREAT!!
But I see that you started new development : https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... =26&t=3488.... ...any news about FLAPS, MASTER WARN, SIXPACK and AT AP FMC P/RST????
It wolud be very nice if they would be available in next "store update" (I read that it will be in september)
I haven't started this new MMR instrument, it was a rather old project I've achieved on my "spare/free time/rest" over wearing other tasks
I've seen there's already the instruments requested in Online Store and reworked by @GoodSim
my instruments are ready, however would require additional graphics design work and RAL7011 Color reference standardization
I guess it will not come very soon

Gilles
Last edited by SimPassion on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yakuba

Re: Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#44 Post by yakuba »

thanks guys for fixing the landing gear lever. It Works!!! I appreciate it so much. You are awesome! Looking forward to additional instruments as they come out. great Job!!!

cyberguerro

#45 Post by cyberguerro »

SimPassion wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:54 pm my instruments are ready, however would require additional graphics design work and RAL7011 Color reference standardization
I guess it will not come very soon
Only a little ping as friendly reminder :) :)

Ralph

#46 Post by Ralph »

Ah yes, probably my fault? We're mostly focusing on getting 4.0 out the door.

cyberguerro

#47 Post by cyberguerro »

I see that there is a new Zibo instrument (MMR) available in the store... WONDERFUL!!! AND thank you @SimPassion. I hope to see the yours others soon because IMO it's very wonderfull to have all instuments graphically & stylistish uniformated (without offending the good job of @GoodSim )

PS. for @GoodSim : in Annunciator Panel it would be possible to distinguish SIX Pack' Captain from SIX Pack's FO in click's actions?

GoodSim

#48 Post by GoodSim »

No offence here, cyberguerro. These guys are way over my head. And anything is possible with time and consistent Zibo datarefs & commands. I'm still using 3.40. Not sure exactly what you want by distinguishing the 6 Packs, though. Please describe further what you mean. You may be interested to know that Russ Barlow has just put left & right MIP panels for Zibo in the store (for 1920 x 1080 monitors). These are very nice and include SimPassion's EFIS & MCP. Russ has the Capt & FO 6 Packs separated and this might be a start for what you're looking for. This code can be modified. But he seems to have omitted the Auto Flight Annunciator amber warnings for A\P & A\T. I had to add this functionality back to his left panel.

cyberguerro

#49 Post by cyberguerro »

Thank you @GoodSim, referring your 6 Pack, I want to say that into your "ZIBO Annunciator Panel" there are CPT 6 Pack and FO 6 Pack and whan I tap (on my android tablet) first one or other one, both are fired (illuminated), instead of be separated (CPT 6 pack acts on Zibo captain aircraft's pack and FO 6pack acts on Zibo First officer aircraft's pack).
I hope to be more clearer than before

GoodSim

#50 Post by GoodSim »

So, you’re OK with one annunciator panel but would like it to operate as two independent annunciators (Separate Capt & FO Six Pack Tests and possibly with separate Capt & FO warning lights)? By “clicking action” then, you could “toggle” between Capt & FO “modes”? This could be done but you might be better off with two independent annunciator panels. You might miss a warning otherwise. Or, Capt & FO warnings can remain consolidated and only the annunciator tests would be separate. That’s simple enough.