Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - AUTOBRAKE - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Re: Z2DXP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#11 Post by Keith Baxter »

All the MIP parts coming along nicely.

Gilles is doing the panel assembly and the MCP , EFIS controller, Annunciators and landing gear. And is the lead coordinator.

Derk is doing the PFD and ND. A huge time consuming task that has all the Zibo features working.

I have done the EICAS and Auto Brake /flap panel, CPT DU panel controller and instrument Lighting panels.

So soon we should have 737 Zibo MIP set of panels in the store.
ice_screenshot_20190712-113912.png
Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Keith Baxter

Re: Z2DXP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#12 Post by Keith Baxter »

The train, she is running fast... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Zibo CPT light panel done.
ice_screenshot_20190712-184432.png
Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

SimPassion

#13 Post by SimPassion »

Just to confirm "laminar/B738/annunciator/anti_skid_inop" is now working
checked at the moment with low temperature set to -12°C

the dataref value switch to 1 and the "ANTI SKID INOP" now illuminates following the dataref

Gilles

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... nt=1703927

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... -requests/

Keith Baxter

#14 Post by Keith Baxter »

SimPassion wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 pm Just to confirm "laminar/B738/annunciator/anti_skid_inop" is now working
checked at the moment with low temperature set to -12°C

the dataref value switch to 1 and the "ANTI SKID INOP" now illuminates following the dataref

Gilles

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... nt=1703927

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... -requests/
Thank you Gilles,

Will update the WIP instrument.

Keith

SimPassion

Z_2D_XP MIP Parts - LANDING GEARS - FLAPS - AUTOBRAKE - MASTER WARN - SIXPACK - AT AP FMC P/RST

#15 Post by SimPassion »

Anti_Skid_Inop_Lighted.jpg
Gilles
Last edited by SimPassion on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimPassion

#16 Post by SimPassion »

Dimming is working at least for the upper part for the moment (here AFT OVH)

Gilles

Sample_Annunciators_12.jpg
Last edited by SimPassion on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimPassion

#17 Post by SimPassion »

Dimming is working on whole AFT_FWD (GRD POWER AVAIL don't follow dimming in ZiboMod)

Gilles

Sample_Annunciators_13.jpg
Sample_Annunciators_14.jpg
Last edited by SimPassion on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keith Baxter

#18 Post by Keith Baxter »

BW901

#19 Post by BW901 »

Gentlemen, nice work!

I don't want to hijack this thread, so please feel free to move this post elsewhere if more appropriate.

Gilles has posted screenshots of what I'd presume are all the lit annunciators combined in a single image file? If that is the case is it possible to pick selected portions of an image file to be displayed by Air Manager - mirroring how cockpit textures are worked in the sim? To date I've used individual image files for each specific annunciator, but it could be more convenient to just have a single master image file, and pick out each annunciator from that bigger file.

Hope I've explained my question OK!

Jon

Keith Baxter

#20 Post by Keith Baxter »

BW901 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 am Gentlemen, nice work!

I don't want to hijack this thread, so please feel free to move this post elsewhere if more appropriate.

Gilles has posted screenshots of what I'd presume are all the lit annunciators combined in a single image file? If that is the case is it possible to pick selected portions of an image file to be displayed by Air Manager - mirroring how cockpit textures are worked in the sim? To date I've used individual image files for each specific annunciator, but it could be more convenient to just have a single master image file, and pick out each annunciator from that bigger file.

Hope I've explained my question OK!

Jon
Jon,
I had thought about what you say. It can be done using _viewport_rect()
The issue with that is you will load the big png file many times.

Hope that helps.

Better IMHO to crop out the individual annuators like Gilles has done and display them in canvas_draw() UNTIL we get a feature to blend and fade _txt, _stroke and _fill. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keith