Duke B60 Panel

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

russ

Duke B60 Panel

#1 Post by russ »

Been working on a Duke Panel for a friend that is customized including some special gauges to look like his RW airplane.
BD60A47C-D408-44CF-9D3C-A8F65BB1BDCE.png
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

SimPassion

Re: Duke B60 Panel

#2 Post by SimPassion »

Nice work Russ
i personaly really like CENTURY instruments and CFS 2000A
plus the central COLLINS instrument for which I'm not able to name it

Regards
Gilles
Last edited by SimPassion on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackZ

#3 Post by JackZ »

Good work Russ !
Glad to see that you are reusing some of my generic instruments, that is what they are meant for.

This reminds me that I should publish my full Baron 58 Panel now it is finished. Have to make sure that everything works properly with AM3.4 though

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Robair996

#4 Post by Robair996 »

Hi Russ,
Nice work on this B60 Duke panel. I am in fact looking to build an Air manager instrument panel for a P68 Partenavia. As a matter of fact it's engine instruments are of the same type as the Duke's. So I am looking for a way to acquire a MAP, RPM, Oil pressure/temp/cyl and if possible also fuelflow indicator. All of the twin-needle type. I found a MAP indicator among the community instruments. The author is apparently a certain JC67. I have no further details of this person (email).
The Airmanager instrument panel would be used together with X-plane 11.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Robert

russ

#5 Post by russ »

I hope to refine the Duke and make it more generic to match the standard configurations seen in P3D and XP sims. This was done as a favor for a friend that has the Duke as I have modeled. He has some different instruments that I included. I could share them as is or wait until I generalize the panel. There are still some issues especially with the autopilot.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

Paulcoy

#6 Post by Paulcoy »

Hi I am useing P3D v5 And love what I'm seeing of you work on Duke B60. I have the RealAir version working in P3D v5. Is it possible to download this in Air Manager. Sorry but new to Air Manager Thanks Paul

Ralph

#7 Post by Ralph »

Seems it never made its way to Air Manager. Maybe Russ is interested, if he still has the panel.

Paulcoy

#8 Post by Paulcoy »

Thanks Ralph. Thats a shame. I love flying this beast

russ

#9 Post by russ »

I can make this panel available to anyone interested. It is currently for the RW Designs B60 which was never fully migrated to XP11. I will be happy to share the X-Plane version to anyone who wants to convert the panel for the FSX/P3D version by RealAir. let me know. I can help out with and roadblocks you might meet in the conversion. I just don't have time to make the conversion myself. Let me know.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

Paulcoy

#10 Post by Paulcoy »

Thanks for replying Russ. I personally wouldnt have a clue about converting or creating panels. But will keep a hopefull eye on this topic. Thanks again, what you have done looks great