fantastic source of quality panels !

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jph

fantastic source of quality panels !

#1 Post by jph »

https://www.cockpitsimparts.co.uk/

Mainly 737 - however, a hell of a lot of these panels can be used as generic panels. - such as the com / nav / audio / transponder etc. also a 737 fuel and electrical panel is useful for almost any aircraft unless you are building a SPECIFIC single aircraft sim - which I am certainly not. As a panel for a generic single or twin turbo prop for example - absolutely great. You dont NEED to buy an overhead, or a pedestal, you can mix and match as you need
They can also do custom panels to your own cad designs.
the value is amazing. check them out.

Quite a long waiting list - but hey.... :D - it is NOT plug and pray - you will have to make several parts yourself. but that is part of the fun of course. - ------- ------- unless you have a money cannon :shock: :mrgreen:

Great kit at great prices.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

Re: fantastic source of quality panels !

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

jph wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:52 pm https://www.cockpitsimparts.co.uk/

Mainly 737 - however, a hell of a lot of these panels can be used as generic panels. - such as the com / nav / audio / transponder etc. also a 737 fuel and electrical panel is useful for almost any aircraft unless you are building a SPECIFIC single aircraft sim - which I am certainly not. As a panel for a generic single or twin turbo prop for example - absolutely great. You dont NEED to buy an overhead, or a pedestal, you can mix and match as you need

Quite a long waiting list - but hey.... :D - it is NOT plug and pray - you will have to make several parts yourself. but that is part of the fun of course. - ------- ------- unless you have a money cannon :shock: :mrgreen:

Hi,

Yes got my MIP bits from Sam. The wait was well worth it.

Awesome quality.

Just need to stop messing around with vector maps and put the box of goodies together.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

Re: fantastic source of quality panels !

#3 Post by jph »

Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:02 pm
jph wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:52 pm https://www.cockpitsimparts.co.uk/

Hi,

Yes got my MIP bits from Sam. The wait was well worth it.

Awesome quality.

Just need to stop messing around with vector maps and put the box of goodies together.

Keith
Hi Keith, haha, yes, most definitely ! -Hispapanels and Manolo are amazing. for some stuff, (MCP etc) But Sam's stuff is simply bloody awesome for the price. - a real work of art. I have ordered a complete mish mash of panels to make a one off set lol :) / - all based on the incredibly low priced complete pedestal (without switches etc as I have drawers full of every kind - and knobs etc - , but have added a fuel and leccy panel from the 737 as it is more or less (or can be used as) generic - and will mount them all the the pedestal base. I need to wait a few months now for the order, but thats fine, as it allows me to finish the FFB Yoke.
As said in the previous post, after talks with Sam, custom panels are certainly no issue providing you can do the CAD (which I think most of us - in the cockpit game - can) - He is sending me samples of how he wants the format, layering and font / size etc. I intend to stick with standard Boeing panel sizes for ease of use - even for my TWOTTER cockpit auxiliary stuff. Sam is a one off producing the most incredible parts. What parts are you planning on after the MIP ? did you get all the 'trimmings' with it lol :)
Just amazing stuff.
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.