737 zibo MIP display

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

masmaz

737 zibo MIP display

#1 Post by masmaz »

Hi

i have a MIP, i would like to install 4 displays. for PFD, EFIS, 2 EICAS ... do you think I should put a TV monitor or 4 Android tablets?

what do I need in the case of tv monitor

what i need in the case of android tablet

regards
max

Ralph

Re: 737 zibo MIP display

#2 Post by Ralph »

We don't really have 737 instruments for the PFD and ND. There's something on the forums here, but I'm not sure if it is completely finished. The developer passed away a while ago.
You'll have to import the files manually, that means it would only work on the desktop, not on Android tablets. Unless you have a way to configure those as external monitors for a desktop computer.

masmaz

#3 Post by masmaz »

perfect, so i take 4 12-inch tv monitors and connect them to the msi geforce 2080 graphics card? or how should I connect them? need arduino or leo bodnar and then?
air Manager or air player ??

sorry but I'm not very practical and I don't know English well

russ

#4 Post by russ »

Finally, thanks to the Covid-19 vacation lock down time I finished(mostly) the Zibo MIP in two screens. They use XTextureExtractor to "steal" the PFD,ND, RICAS, MFD, Chronometer, and ISFD from Zibo/XPlane. I am looking at zHSI as an alternative to the XTextureExtractor since it can run on a networked computer. That way the cockpit could run independent of the computer running XP and on a single XP license. Interested if anyone has experience with zHSI and caon compare it to the Zibo displays in the sim?

Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

masmaz

#5 Post by masmaz »

russ wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:01 pm Finally, thanks to the Covid-19 vacation lock down time I finished(mostly) the Zibo MIP in two screens. They use XTextureExtractor to "steal" the PFD,ND, RICAS, MFD, Chronometer, and ISFD from Zibo/XPlane. I am looking at zHSI as an alternative to the XTextureExtractor since it can run on a networked computer. That way the cockpit could run independent of the computer running XP and on a single XP license. Interested if anyone has experience with zHSI and caon compare it to the Zibo displays in the sim?
also i am using xtextureExtrector, zhsi i don't know it but i try it now ... my intent is to put 4 screens in a cpt. MIP: PFD, EFIS, EICAS, MFD, separated ... I'm looking for valid solutions without the frames wearing out. Your work is very beautiful but it is not what interests me, I am interested in the single instrument to put in the mip in the photo

MIP_web.gif