Second monitor?

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Projecteinsteinvr

Second monitor?

#1 Post by Projecteinsteinvr »

I am running two monitors from one windows 10 machine. I would like to display AM guages on both. Do you run two instances of AM one on each monitor, or make one large panel that takes up the complete shared desktop, or ? Thank you so much!!!!

Keith Baxter

Re: Second monitor?

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

Projecteinsteinvr wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm I am running two monitors from one windows 10 machine. I would like to display AM guages on both. Do you run two instances of AM one on each monitor, or make one large panel that takes up the complete shared desktop, or ? Thank you so much!!!!
Hi,

You can create as many panels as you like and run on as many monitors as you want. You set that up under "Window preferences" in the Panels tab.
Only one licence required.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

russ

#3 Post by russ »

In this video I use two monitors each using a separate panel layout but both running on a single instance of Air Manager.
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

Projecteinsteinvr

#4 Post by Projecteinsteinvr »

Thank you guys as always your awesome
.The key was on the panel view kinda down below the panel is an extra area if you dont know about and scroll down to you wont find for all the panel information. It is not on a flyout on the GUI. 😀 On that you can select which monitor each panel displays..this is on the great videos!