comunication team

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

cristian

comunication team

#1 Post by cristian »

:? ImageGood morning to everybody. I'm on my way to putting together a cabin of a cessna 182 of A2A. I plan to put a screen for the communication team, now I encountered the problem that the autopilot and the transponder and the ADF equipment do not work with the free instruments they have in the air manager and that are different from the A2A. Can you help me? How can I make these devices equal to the wing of the airplane I fly and that work with the fsuipc4 to directly program all its buttons?

Sling

Re: comunication team

#2 Post by Sling »

It’s likely that those instruments will need a small amount of modification to work with the A2A addon. There is a paid 182 panel but I’m not certain on what addon are supported currently. If you have a list of the vAR’s used with your aircraft that’s the best place to start. You then need to use these to replace th3 default ones used in the instruments. The best thing is to clone an instrumen5 first and then modify the clone.

Tony

Ralph

#3 Post by Ralph »

The 182 panel is not compatible with A2A. As Tony said, you'll need to do some modifications. We do not use FSUIPC (I'm always surprised that people still use that), you can use Lvars directly. But as far as I know there isn't a list for the autopilot, so you'll have to scan for them with the Viewer in the Create / Edit tab, and hope they exist.

This is the regular list for the 182:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jgm4s6c3mx3r ... t.pdf?dl=0

cristian

#4 Post by cristian »

Thank you for responding well, the truth is that I am new using the air manager, that I have little knowledge, but could you tell me where I should start making the modifications for the communication team to work? Regards .. :)

Sling

#5 Post by Sling »

I don’t quite understand what this communication team is. As far as the changes are concerned you need to replace the individual instrument subscriptions with the Lvar used by your addon. If you don’t understand what a subscription is I would suggest you have a read of the API pages on the wiki and watch the video tutorials linked in my signature below.

Tony