Challenger 300

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

rgham52

Re: Challenger 300

#21 Post by rgham52 »

Hi,

I just purchased AM today and have it loaded on a second computer. I have been using XHSI on a separate monitor in x-plane. I would like to use the Challenger 300 Instruments on a separate monitor, but I am puzzled about the statement in the instrument notes that says XHSI needs to run below the CL300 PFD/MFD. I don't know what that means or how to set that up. Any help would be much appreciated!

Sling

Re: Challenger 300

#22 Post by Sling »

It just means that the HSI is positioned below the PFD on the screen. When making panels in Air Manager you can drag the instruments around to your satisfaction. You will either have to have a cut out in your AM panel to allow the HSI to show though or the HSI will have to sit on top of the AM panel. If you need to click anything on the AM panel then the last option will not work because it will shift the focus to AM and it will then cover the HSI. You could also use a collection of smaller AM panels arranged around the HSI.

Tony