My EC135 HomeCockpit

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Sling

Re: My EC135 HomeCockpit

#61 Post by Sling »

i did some small fixes to the VEMD and CAD a while back for a forum member. Take a look here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2280&hilit=VEMD

I came to the conclusion that they really need a complete clean slate revamp.

Mickolodias

#62 Post by Mickolodias »

flyallthings wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 am Nice! Thanks for sharing. I'll have a look. I went through Plane Maker and found a few differences.

Has Tecmate and Amok been active on here recently at all? I wonder if we could get their permission to update the instruments for the community.
Was just thinking this same thing - I've been doing some work on the ND. Anyone got an email address they can DM me?
I'm one of 'those' mac guys. (and I have no idea why I can't afford to eat)

Mickolodias

#63 Post by Mickolodias »

I got hold of @tecmate via DM, he's happy for his work to be updated :D

Here's my updates to the ND
-- Actually loads with EC135 V5 and XP11 :)
-- BRG now show actual bearing, rather than realtive to match the virtual cockpit
-- degrees text is shown around the HSI and Map
-- Track is shown around the HSI
-- Adjusted HSI deviation movement to match the virtual cockpit
-- Added SI dataref for changing the ND via ICP (no x-plane dataref in EC135 free version) and user properties to ignore if desired And a small update to the ICP to send an SI command when the ND button is pressed, triggering the ND to change between sector and hsi mode Be great if someone can give them a go before I submit them
I'm one of 'those' mac guys. (and I have no idea why I can't afford to eat)