Sim Innovations selfies

You can talk about anything flight (simulation) related here

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Sim Innovations selfies

#1 Post by Keith Baxter »

Come on guys. Show us your selfies of your company Friday afternoon Braais, weekend flights, concerts you attend etc

OK a Braai is an Afrikaner people word for barbecue.....“The word braaivleis is Afrikaans for “roasted meat.”

Here is SA it is common for small to medium companies to have social team building Braais once every other month.

Let us see you guys enjoying some off time.

Also some interesting places you visit in your work would also be cool.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Ralph

Re: Sim Innovations selfies

#2 Post by Ralph »

We don't take that many pictures and of course we lead a boring life of just coding ;) I'm on holiday this month, in France at the moment, between Valence and Grenoble.
IMG-20180605-WA0000.jpg
Maybe anyone else has some (aviation related?) pictures to share? Some cool aviation show you've been at, a simulator or maybe real aircraft you've flown.

Keith Baxter

#3 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ralph,
Don't tell me you are sitting all by your self under that bit of fabric tent and coding.

What you doing there? Hiking? hang gliding? or just picking mushrooms?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

Doing Interrail with my girlfriend for a month. For a month we are allowed to travel by train for 15 days. Here we've been hiking and relaxing, tomorrow we'll hitchhike to Grenoble. Eventually we'll end up in Bologna, visiting some friends. I've booked a factory tour at Ducati, I'm very excited about that. After Bologna we go to Milan, some parts of Austria and then back home through Switzerland probably.

Keith Baxter

#5 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ralph wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:19 pm Doing Interrail with my girlfriend for a month. For a month we are allowed to travel by train for 15 days. Here we've been hiking and relaxing, tomorrow we'll hitchhike to Grenoble. Eventually we'll end up in Bologna, visiting some friends. I've booked a factory tour at Ducati, I'm very excited about that. After Bologna we go to Milan, some parts of Austria and then back home through Switzerland probably.
So we can expect a lot of pic,s. EVERY DAY. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

Not every day I'm afraid :) I don't take that many pictures.

Keith Baxter

#7 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ralph wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:51 am Not every day I'm afraid :) I don't take that many pictures.
You doing great Ralph.

Only one pic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

I couldn't upload pictures, they're too big for the forums. I'll upload some when I'm home.

Corjan

#9 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Guess it is about time for me to show something...

Went to Rock Werchter last week, an annual rock festival in Belgium. 4 days straight of music :)
rw_2018.jpg
Also found a picture at Rock Werchter a couple of years ago... Only rain :)
rw_old.jpg

Pearl Jam was without doubt the best performance there. Get a bit of an impression here:

If you live near Werchter/Belguim, I can recommend going there. You can also get day tickets.

Corjan

flyatr

#10 Post by flyatr »

Hey Corjan, judging from the picture you were born after this song came out :) .That was 1992 I think. Good times.