AirManager 4.0 Beta Export Panel

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

brlowe

AirManager 4.0 Beta Export Panel

#1 Post by brlowe »

I may be missing it completely but how do I export a complete panel in AM 4.0 Beta?
I can export instruments but not a complete panel. I'm currently doing dev work on my Dev computer but I want to move a panel to my sim machine in another room and cannot find how to do that.

Thanks
Brandon

Sling

Re: AirManager 4.0 Beta Export Panel

#2 Post by Sling »

If you created the panel in the Create/Edit tab then its just a case of using the export button like you do with instruments. However I suspect you created the panel in the home tab (formally Panels tab) as this is the easiest means to do it. This process is meant to be improving but for now you need to make the panel appear in Create/Edit and then use the Export button.

How do i do that I hear you say. It takes a bit of getting your head round but its quite quick and easy once you've done it a few times.

Here's a video showing how its done.

brlowe

#3 Post by brlowe »

Thank you that was what I needed. I created a panel and copied my new panel over so I could export it and save it or copy it to my other computer.

checkyourmirrors

#4 Post by checkyourmirrors »

I'm attempting to do the samething however in my 4.0 AM when I attempt to Add Panel it only gives me the list of online panels. There is no Blank, or Clone options so I assume that is why it is not displaying my Imported Panels that I can now see in the Create/Edit tab?

Sling

#5 Post by Sling »

checkyourmirrors wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:25 am I'm attempting to do the samething however in my 4.0 AM when I attempt to Add Panel it only gives me the list of online panels. There is no Blank, or Clone options so I assume that is why it is not displaying my Imported Panels that I can now see in the Create/Edit tab?
Not sure I follow. The previous question was about exporting a panel and you are mentioning Add panel. Perhaps some screen shots would help explain what you mean.