King KFC200 Autopilot Mode Controller (Silver Crown)

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

captainronno

King KFC200 Autopilot Mode Controller (Silver Crown)

#1 Post by captainronno »

Hey, hoping someone could try out this A/P box a made based on some of the available online autopilots. Seems to work well, but I've only used it with Xplane11 Baron, so I'm curious if the code is correct for FSX or P3D, or for other aircraft...
Thanks in Advance!
Aaron
KFC200.png
kfc200.siff
(79.93 KiB) Downloaded 296 times

Detlef

Re: King KFC200 Autopilot Mode Controller (Silver Crown)

#2 Post by Detlef »

Hello Aaron,

did you get replies? I am interested in the autopilot instrument. The .siff file is a format I don't understand. How can I test it with Air Manager? I have XP11.

Thank you
Detlef

Keith Baxter

#3 Post by Keith Baxter »

Detlef wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 pm Hello Aaron,

did you get replies? I am interested in the autopilot instrument. The .siff file is a format I don't understand. How can I test it with Air Manager? I have XP11.

Thank you
Detlef
Hi Detlef,

A siff file is an instrument. From the <Create/Edit> tab select <Import> and follow the prompts to import the .siff file

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Sling

#4 Post by Sling »

Detlef wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 pm Hello Aaron,

Thank you
Detlef
A siff (Sim Innovations file format) file is a bit like a zip file it’s what AM produces if you do an export. It can store instruments or panels. You can use it to share stuff with others or to make backups of your hard work.

To use a siff posted here just use the import button in the create/edit tab.

Detlef

#5 Post by Detlef »

Keith and Tony,

thank you! I should have figured that out myself. I am just starting with X-Plane 11. Now going slow at first with the Beech Baron 58. I was able to install Aarons autopilot instrument. At first I thought the GPS unit and the A/P are not cooperating as described in the manual. But I think, the problem is between my ears. It seems to work, I just have to learn.

Greetings,
Detlef