Z2DXP MCP / EFIS (CAPT & FO) for ZiboMod HARDWARE feature BETA TESTING Request

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

SimPassion

Z2DXP MCP / EFIS (CAPT & FO) for ZiboMod HARDWARE feature BETA TESTING Request

#1 Post by SimPassion »

Could anybody please check the MCP and EFIS (CAPT & FO) for hardware handling and report if all seems working as expected using encoders/buttons/switches ?

Regards
Gilles
Attachments
Z2DXP_EFIS_FO_1.0.7_AM35.siff
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 228 times
Z2DXP_EFIS_CAPT_1.0.7_AM35.siff
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 243 times
Z2DXP_MCP_1.1.3_AM35.siff
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 226 times

baranismen

Re: Z2DXP MCP / EFIS (CAPT & FO) for ZiboMod HARDWARE feature BETA TESTING Request

#2 Post by baranismen »

I can confirm that for MCP all encoders, buttons, and switches are working as intended once mapped thru Arduino. However one has to change codes for getting hardware displays I guess.

SimPassion

Re: Z2DXP MCP / EFIS (CAPT & FO) for ZiboMod HARDWARE feature BETA TESTING Request

#3 Post by SimPassion »

There's so many solutions and taste for dispaying values that I can't focuse on adding coding for this for one specific choice inside the MCP, not even for everyone available
Feel free to add the display part on your own which could be achieved in an additional instrument outside the MCP itself

Gilles

SimPassion

#4 Post by SimPassion »

At some point it could be frustrating to get not much feedback/help for reporting any issue in the instrument usage (so I've discover by myself yesterday that there's the V/S wheel missing hardware handling in MCP, then I will add it before submitting)
Rather than this it come interesting what's the instruments usage and where the simmers are focusing, or where are their need
so here's the current results and it appear that the EFB is winning the higher needs/usage, where at the opposit, the CDU is, currently, on the lower download hits
hope the hardware handling will help at some time, those are using instruments with their hardware cockpit

Gilles

Z2DXP_Download_Statistics.jpg