Looking for 3 position toggle switch graphic

Help and techniques for creating Air Manager Instrument Graphics

Moderators: russ, Ralph

brlowe

Looking for 3 position toggle switch graphic

#1 Post by brlowe »

I'm trying to create an overhead switch panel.
It has a number of toggle switches. Most are 2 position on/off type and those I managed to copy from the free panels and label as I needed.
The panel also has some 3 position toggles On-Off-On. I suck and doing the graphics part and I'm looking for some files I can use.
I can use both horizonal and vertical in Black, white and red. No text needed as I can do that part.

Any help would be great

Thank you

Ralph

Re: Looking for 3 position toggle switch graphic

#2 Post by Ralph »

You might be able to find a switch in a different panel / instrument. Otherwise, you'll have to learn doing some graphics work I'm afraid :)

brlowe

#3 Post by brlowe »

Ralph wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm You might be able to find a switch in a different panel / instrument. Otherwise, you'll have to learn doing some graphics work I'm afraid :)
I looked in different panels and could not find it.......I would say my graphics skills are bad but I do not have any.

Keith Baxter

#4 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Do you have an image of what the switch you want looks like?

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

brlowe

#5 Post by brlowe »

Seneca overhead.PNG
Keith Baxter wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:03 pm Hi,

Keith
Here is a pic of the overhead panel. The 1st and 4th switches from the left are 3 position and the start switches are just push buttons.
Right now I'm just using 2 position switches. Still working on getting them all working correctly. My panel will not have the bar over the switches.

Sling

#6 Post by Sling »

FYI they are called Rocker switches not toggle switches.

Keith Baxter

#7 Post by Keith Baxter »

brlowe wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 pm Seneca overhead.PNG

Keith
Here is a pic of the overhead panel. The 1st and 4th switches from the left are 3 position and the start switches are just push buttons.
Right now I'm just using 2 position switches. Still working on getting them all working correctly. My panel will not have the bar over the switches.
Hi,

Make a time to catch me on the discord and I will show you how to extract the images from the texture files. It is very easy and will only take about 20 minutes.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

brlowe

#8 Post by brlowe »

Keith Baxter wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:29 am
brlowe wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 pm Seneca overhead.PNG

Keith
Hi,

Make a time to catch me on the discord and I will show you how to extract the images from the texture files. It is very easy and will only take about 20 minutes.

Keith
Let me know what times are normally good for you and I will work around your schedule . Also let me know what programs I should have open and or installed and I will make sure all is ready.
Thank you

Keith Baxter

#9 Post by Keith Baxter »

brlowe wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:23 pm
Let me know what times are normally good for you and I will work around your schedule . Also let me know what programs I should have open and or installed and I will make sure all is ready.
Thank you
Hi,

Just Paint.net to do some simple editing.

I will be available from 20h00 UTC for about 4 hours.

Keith