Zibo 737 datarefs

Help creating logic scripts for Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Markjohn

Re: Zibo 737 datarefs

#11 Post by Markjohn »

Hi Sling and Keith

Sling, Thanks for your patients and help. It works now. Great explanation of dataref types as well. I knew it would be something simple.

Thanks for the prompt Keith - I'm having trouble with Dataref tool at the moment. If you run in full screen mode, when you load up Dataref tool, it hides behind the xplane screen. you have to go to windowed screen, bring it to the front and then go back to full screen. This is a pain with 3 monitors. Hopefully there will be a better fix soon

Thanks again

Mark

Keith Baxter

#12 Post by Keith Baxter »

Markjohn wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:13 pm
Thanks for the prompt Keith - I'm having trouble with Dataref tool at the moment. If you run in full screen mode, when you load up Dataref tool, it hides behind the xplane screen. you have to go to windowed screen, bring it to the front and then go back to full screen. This is a pain with 3 monitors. Hopefully there will be a better fix soon

Thanks again

Mark
Mark,

That is because you are not running Xplane on your default monitor.
Change the default monitor in windows to the one xplane is running on and that issue should be sorted.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Sling

#13 Post by Sling »

Glad it’s now working.