Problem on start up

Questions about deployment and use of Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

tha_cockpit

Problem on start up

#1 Post by tha_cockpit »

Hello everyone...

I have two questions:

1) Just after AM startup, appear the message (see attached image), any solution for this?
2) Is there a way to get the simulator and AM working just after i push the computer button?

Thanks
Attachments
Untitled.png

JackZ

Re: Problem on start up

#2 Post by JackZ »

For the first question, the message means that AM can not find a gauge (fuel flow) in your B200 panel. That means that either you have not loaded it from the store, or you've removed it from local storage afterwards. Each gauge used in a panel created under the Panels tab should appear individually in the list of "locally available" gauges under the Create/Edit tab.

If the faulty gauge is not present in the list, "Get" it again from the store under the Online tab.

For your second question, you should rely on an external "app launcher" of some sort, which is dependent of you current Opertating system version (Windows 7 or 10?, Mac?, etc...), so a simple search will help you find the program you want.

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Ralph

Re: Problem on start up

#3 Post by Ralph »

Version 2.1.2 used to remove instruments (bug). In case you're still using 2.1.2 then you should update to 2.1.3.