MSFS Instrument and Panel Help

Questions about deployment and use of Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jlhart1982

MSFS Instrument and Panel Help

#1 Post by jlhart1982 »

im very new to Air Manager and i just recently picked up my 15" touch screen with Knobster that i will dedicate to AM. I am struggling to find the instruments and or panels i need that works with MSFS 2020. i see alot of Xplane stuff, but specifically im looking for any A320 instruments or panels , am i blind and im not seeing it? there seems to be very little supported for MSFS right now. is this expected to pick up?

foxbau

Re: MSFS Instrument and Panel Help

#2 Post by foxbau »

This problem I had although, years, I am using the Airmanager. Until last month.
I dont now how old this feature is:
Go to Create/Edit row and then the Download Button.
There you can filter for the several SIMs.
Unfortunately this IMPORTANT feature is not available under HOME / Instruments.
grafik.png
grafik.png
LG George
Last edited by foxbau on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From Munich, George

Corjan

#3 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

This is part of the AM 4.1 BETA.
Air Manager 4.1 will probably be released within the month,

Corjan

foxbau

#4 Post by foxbau »

That are good news.
- In connection with this, also a “launch date filter” would be very useful.
To quickly find new items and updates.
- Or a forum directory for his? The current directory “Under development and finished work” Instrument Building Support may be good for Discussion, but is a little bit confusing.
In this Directory should only contain “finished launched Items”, with fix title form.
Example: C172 Garmin / Instrumentpanel / XP MSFS
This would help users to get simpler success with you excellent AM.
I am member off the german https://fsc-ev.de. The easier to use AM is all the more not programming affine user will try it with Airmanager!
LG George
grafik.png
Last edited by foxbau on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From Munich, George

jph

#5 Post by jph »

Hi,
I have asked before, and also suggested that there should definitely be a dedicated MSFS2020 section of the forums. !
It is certainly a special case - and evolving so much - not necessarily in the most favourable way - that it would be good to keep it in one place. If in the future things start to normalise and a stabilised path is foreseen, then great ! - open it up more.
Until then ? - put all FS2020 posts in a specific FS2020 section - please !

@Ralph ?? thoughts ??
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Sling

#6 Post by Sling »

foxbau wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05 pm That are good news.
- In connection with this, also a “launch date filter” would be very useful.
To quickly find new items and updates.
- Or a forum directory for his? The current directory “Under development and finished work” Instrument Building Support may be good for Discussion, but is a little bit confusing.
In this Directory should only contain “finished launched Items”, with fix title form.
Example: C172 Garmin / Instrumentpanel / XP MSFS
This would help users to get simpler success with you excellent AM.
I am member off the german https://fsc-ev.de. The easier to use AM is all the more not programming affine user will try it with Airmanager!

grafik.png
I agree with you. Being able to filter by instrument type and sim really helps but it would also be good to be able to filter on uploaded date and perhaps author. This is especially helpful as the number of instruments is continually rising.

For now I have been publishing all the new uploads to this thread so you can see what got added and when.

https://siminnovations.com/forums/view ... ons#p37752

Tuckster

#7 Post by Tuckster »

I'm watching and reading so much stuff I'm confusing myself.
My desire is to have the pop out windows go to my soon to be purchased touch screen(s) and control them with a knobster very similar to the youtube video done by Russ Gaffney. It looks like I'm limited to the "panels" already available in AirManager ?? Or are there 3rd party panels I can use with AirManger ?? I'm currently flying the CJ4 mod and it has the Pro Line 21. Will this ever be an option for me or will I need to wait until a 3rd party "developes" the panels I'm interested in.

Ralph

#8 Post by Ralph »

We don't have anything for the CJ4, and there isn't anything at the moment. You will have to make it yourself.

Tuckster

#9 Post by Tuckster »

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a PC dummie so that ain't gonna happen but I will keep my eyes open for updates. Thanks again.

foxbau

#10 Post by foxbau »

Nice Flusi Filter is available. Sorry I still miss the Information Button. Perhaps only the Version Number would be enough.
Something else: Are new official instrument version automatic change in my panels?
grafik.png
From Munich, George