Lost with generic adjustable gauge

Questions about deployment and use of Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

madmad03

Lost with generic adjustable gauge

#1 Post by madmad03 »

I ask for a very simple situation

I have seen that there was a series of generic instruments that I understand could be adjusted to create one according to my needs. In my case I have tried with the speed meter.

After downloading it, on the "create/edit" tab, I see that a properties window appears where I can modify the relative values ​​to my liking (vne, vyse ...)

I also verify that after modifying I select execute, and the instrument perfectly suited to my needs opens up.

But finally, I don't know how that instrument or that configuration can be saved to be used, since if I enter that instrument in some panel it appears with the default configuration.

I don't know if it can, but is there a way to save that configuration and be able to use the instrument with those values?

Thanks in advance

Sling

Re: Lost with generic adjustable gauge

#2 Post by Sling »

Because it’s totally configurable per installation in each panel you set all those properties after you add it to a panel. To do that just click on the instrument in the left pane under the panel it has been added to and the same properties you set in the create/edit tab are available to be set here in the right settings pane. These are called user properties and will always be set to their programmed defaults when initially added to a panel for the first time but once changed the new settings are remembered.