Carenado F33A Panel

Questions about deployment and use of Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

DKitch

Carenado F33A Panel

#1 Post by DKitch »

Howdy from Southern Arizona!
Nothing flies like a Bonanza! I really like how the Carenado F33A with REP add-on flies on XP11. After getting Air Manager up and running with C-172SP G-530/430 panel yesterday, I'm wanting to add a panel for the F33A. I know it will be a good software learning exercise to build my own, yet I would gladly accept any help or panel sharing to get me started. Thanks.
Best Regards,
Dale

Ralph

Re: Carenado F33A Panel

#2 Post by Ralph »

I'm not sure what the aircraft looks like. But the easiest solution is to start with an existing instrument, clone it, then make modifications to it.

ericrolfe

#3 Post by ericrolfe »

DKitch wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:00 pm Howdy from Southern Arizona!
Nothing flies like a Bonanza! I really like how the Carenado F33A with REP add-on flies on XP11. After getting Air Manager up and running with C-172SP G-530/430 panel yesterday, I'm wanting to add a panel for the F33A. I know it will be a good software learning exercise to build my own, yet I would gladly accept any help or panel sharing to get me started. Thanks.
Best Regards,
Dale
PM sent.

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

I haven't received any message :)

ericrolfe

#5 Post by ericrolfe »

@DKitch, check your private messages.

DKitch

#6 Post by DKitch »

Ralph wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:59 pm I'm not sure what the aircraft looks like. But the easiest solution is to start with an existing instrument, clone it, then make modifications to it.
Hi Ralph,
Thanks for your reply. I assume you have to add some lines of code to make a cloned instrument work with a new XP11 aircraft. Since the Bonanza is very similar, the deluxe Baron panel is a good starting place with a few instruments removed and a couple added. I'm eager to learn.
Best,
Dale