Plugin issue

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

cyberguerro

Re: Plugin issue

#11 Post by cyberguerro »

YEAHH!!!! IT WORKS!! :o ;)

And now 2 questions:
1) where I can find new release notes? I'm curious about this new version.
2) When do you think new release of iPad app will be released? I hope soon (in particular to be able to use it with zibo mod of 737-800)

Sling

#12 Post by Sling »

On question 2). You cannot add instruments to the iPad App that are not supplied with the App like you can with the desktop versions of AM. What you get are basically the online instruments. Be sure that what you want is available from the online instruments before expecting any update to have what you want.

Tony

cyberguerro

#13 Post by cyberguerro »

Hi Tony,
I know for iPad all available instruments are hardwired in app, but I heard that in next release many current instrument's bugs will be fixed and new instruments will be added (probably overhead panel and something for Zibo mod of 737). :D

Corjan

#14 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

You can find release notes on our wiki, every application has it's own release notes:
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... =Main_Page

There is a BETA version for the iPad available. You can join if you give me your apple ID email address.

My plan is to update both iPad and Android versions within the following two weeks.

Corjan

Corjan

#15 Post by Corjan »

By the way. The iPad will have all community instruments:
https://siminnovations.com/community-panels

Corjan

Sling

#16 Post by Sling »

cyberguerro wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:51 am Hi Tony,
I know for iPad all available instruments are hardwired in app, but I heard that in next release many current instrument's bugs will be fixed and new instruments will be added (probably overhead panel and something for Zibo mod of 737). :D
Now that I'd like to see a 737 overhead on an iPad :lol:

cyberguerro

#17 Post by cyberguerro »

@Corjan: Release note for the plugin (2.5).... ...your link is for iPad app (1.30) release notes :) :D

cyberguerro

#18 Post by cyberguerro »

@Corjan: Unfortunelly I have another issue for you :(
When I exit from X-Plane, at the end of process, it crash. I've just send to X-Plane this issue with crash report (before to find which plugin made crash). Could you investigate on it?

I hope that crashing only happen when I exit from X-Plane and not when I'm flying :)

Ralph

#19 Post by Ralph »

Haven't heard about that crash in a long time. First make sure that is our plugin that is causing this.

cyberguerro

#20 Post by cyberguerro »

Hi Ralph, I've just tested it and with plugin I have this issue, without it, no. I have a linux version, with multiple fixes by Corjan. I don't know if this issue there's only in linux version. Fortunelly that only happend when I exit from X-Plane...
If you have time to spend on it, it will be very helpfull for me, otherwise I will wait new version in the future :D :)