Plugin issue

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

dharma36

Plugin issue

#1 Post by dharma36 »

The plugin worked fine for about a month and then I started getting an error on launch. It would still work though. As of a week ago it now causes FSX:SE to crash during start up. I'd like to try an uninstall and reinstall before pestering anyone but I can't find a way to do that. Any ideas or anyone seen this or know how to uninstall the plugin?

Ralph

Re: Plugin issue

#2 Post by Ralph »

You're most probably using an old version of the plug-in. You can download the latest version from our Wiki.

JackZ

#3 Post by JackZ »

Ralph

Was asked the same question from a friend recently and gave him the same answer.....just to realize that in fact there is no plugins links available on the wiki!
Maybe I've missed something?

BTW the Dropbox link Russ gave us for the 64 bits beta plugin for P3Dv4 is no longer valid.
Where can I redirect my friends who are migrating to P3Dv4 to a more perene version?
Thanks in advance

Jacques
My YouTube Chanel on the A320 (Real SOPs by an Airline Pilot IRL):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Q6SBASRqJ

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

cyberguerro

#5 Post by cyberguerro »

One question:
is it correct that Flightsim plugins 2.2 Home Use.zip's content is the same of 2.1.8 version? infact when I run X-Plane11 (LINUX version) and I watch list of plugins it show me that I've installed 2.1.8 version and not 2.2.....

Sling

#6 Post by Sling »

I had a similar issue to this a while back when I couldn't establish the latest version. I now have 2.2.1 for windows installed but the wiki version is 2.2. It would be really useful if all the plugin versions had the exact download version listed on the wiki page and/or in their download filename.

Tony

cyberguerro

#7 Post by cyberguerro »

Hi all,
I've just downloaded last version (Flightsim plugins 2.5 Home Use.zip) of the plug-in (linux platform) and when I start X-Plane, in log file I found this error:

Code: Select all

dlerror:/home/claudio/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Air Plugin/64/lin.xpl: undefined symbol: si_data_packet_get_byte
Can someone help me to solve this issue?

thx all

Corjan

#8 Post by Corjan »

cyberguerro wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 am Hi all,
I've just downloaded last version (Flightsim plugins 2.5 Home Use.zip) of the plug-in (linux platform) and when I start X-Plane, in log file I found this error:

dlerror:/home/claudio/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Air Plugin/64/lin.xpl: undefined symbol: si_data_packet_get_byte
Can someone help me to solve this issue?

thx all
Hi,

Sorry for the late reaction, I was on vacation. I think I have fixed this issue, although I'm afraid I cannot test since I cannot can get X-plane to run on my Linux box.

Would you mind trying the following version:
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... stallation

Corjan

cyberguerro

#9 Post by cyberguerro »

@Corjan: thank u for your replay :D
Now it give me this error:

dlerror:/home/claudio/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Air Plugin/64/lin.xpl: undefined symbol: _Z25si_network_double_to_hostd
I'm not worry because I trust that step by step all error will be fixed ;)

Let's go!!

Corjan

#10 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Bit trail and error, but we should be getting there this way :)

New version is online with the latest error fixed. Same link as before.

Corjan