AirManager for iPad downloads

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

pingpilot

AirManager for iPad downloads

#1 Post by pingpilot »

I just purchased Air Manager for my iPad to use with X-Plane 10.51. I was impressed with the additional instruments and complete panels available for download.
However, I can not locate where to download additional instruments or panels. My question is where do I download something for the iPad? I was specifically interested in the panel for the Eclipse; the Eclipse 550 Glass Cockpit 3.0 by macnfly and Russ Barlow.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Ralph

Re: AirManager for iPad downloads

#2 Post by Ralph »

Hi Tom,

The iPad isn't up to date with the desktop app at the moment. Later this year we'll make it in sync.
We're working on 3.0 and the current iPad app uses 'old' 3.0 code. So to update the current iPad app, we will have to revert to that old code, it's something we have to postpone.

SardukaR

#3 Post by SardukaR »

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for a great app so far. I Also purchased my app a week ago and am wondering when the team might have an ETA for an update for this great app.

Regards, Charl.

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

We're working hard on 3.0 at the moment, which has a release date of November 4th. After that probably a 3.x.x bug fix version and then we can start to work on the iPad. So Q1 / Q2 2018.