Suddenly won't work

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

926SM

Suddenly won't work

#1 Post by 926SM »

OK hmm. I installed the beta version of the iPad and have been happily using it and now.. it won't connect to FS2020. The bridge software on the PC says it's installed, the iPad says "connected" across the bottom .. but the gauges won't move. The only change I have made is adding a bridge for Foreflight/Flight events. Would this affect it? Really strange. Worked one day, doesn't today. Thanks.

Ralph

Re: Suddenly won't work

#2 Post by Ralph »

Can be the plugin or the firewall. There's gonna be a new plugin soon.

jph

#3 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:22 pm Can be the plugin or the firewall. There's gonna be a new plugin soon.
Hi @Ralph

Can I please suggest that a specific FS2020 sub forum be set up for a short while ? - just to keep these posts together. Possibly NOT a 'forever' thing, just until things stabilise with MS, ASOBO, third part vendors etc etc...
So many people asking similar questions that would be, perhaps :?: , better placed in one area ? . I am sure it definitely would help and inform all FS2020 users.
It would also be a 'go to' for all FS2020 users for the main issues. Of course, things overlap and that is great. but as a first port of call ? prior to branching out to other sub forums. ? I think it would be of tremendous help and locate pertinent posts appropriately.
Joe.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

There's a beta plugin: http://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.ph ... ugins_BETA
Please let us know the results.