Connect iPad with PC

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

nitrameo

Re: Connect iPad with PC

#11 Post by nitrameo »

Hello again,

sorry then I also was misleaded by those severeal YouTube-Videos and install guide of you for iPad mentioning no issue abut compatibility :cry:

I was a bit frustrated trying to find the mistake in network configuration and firewalls. A hint in you install guide for „MS FS 2020“ would have cost less time after all, finding this post :?

BUT looking at the app even without functioning gauges, I am really looking forward to the iPad release. I‘m sure a lot more MS FS 2020 people out there feel the same.

So heads up and always blue sky! :) ;)

Sorry :roll: for maybe beeing misunderstood in a strict tone reading my post, thats why I used smileys now :) :idea:

Thank you Air Manager Team :thumbsup:

Ruski

#12 Post by Ruski »

I am in the same bpat $20 for app, thats not working and seems abandoned.
Guys take the app down or fix it.

jph

#13 Post by jph »

Ruski wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:05 am I am in the same bpat $20 for app, thats not working and seems abandoned.

It doesn't work with 'Flight Unlimited' either,,,, :roll: but neither does it purport to. Read the info on the app store before downloading.
Caveat Emptor
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ruski

#14 Post by Ruski »

JPH, tru dat. Description does not say FS2020. Didnt know that Air Manager is geeks for geeks product.
SO what now ? Ask Apple for refund or sitt on my hands for what next 4-6 moths ?
I even bought Ipad just for this :(
Sucks

Sling

#15 Post by Sling »

Ruski wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:05 am I am in the same bpat $20 for app, thats not working and seems abandoned.
Take the App down because someone didn’t read and just assumed. Really. You made a mistake and are not happy with the outcome. I get it, but please don’t try to pass the blame onto others.

Haan

#16 Post by Haan »

Ralph wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:09 am So I suppose you installed the plugin?
I have the same problem as above, I have 2 iPads with Air Manager on them, trying to connect them to my laptop running X-plane-11 on Windows11 Home. I have the plugin installed and have turned off all firewalls but still no luck with either of the iPads. Clearly I'm missing something and need some thorough instructions please. In addition I have followed the instructions on the connections problems page and all is in place except I am not sure if the IP addresses match up (first 3 digits) and not sure about whether we run a repeater. I will follow up on what the problem was or if I need more help, getting assistance from IT company soon.

Thank you.

SimPassion

#17 Post by SimPassion »

Haan wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:53 am
Ralph wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:09 am So I suppose you installed the plugin?
I have the same problem as above, I have 2 iPads with Air Manager on them, trying to connect them to my laptop running X-plane-11 on Windows11 Home. I have the plugin installed and have turned off all firewalls but still no luck with either of the iPads. Clearly I'm missing something and need some thorough instructions please. In addition I have followed the instructions on the connections problems page and all is in place except I am not sure if the IP addresses match up (first 3 digits) and not sure about whether we run a repeater. I will follow up on what the problem was or if I need more help, getting assistance from IT company soon.

Thank you.
Hi, @Haan, could you please provide your 3 private IP address on your LAN, from your 2 iPads and Laptop PC, this would help us to clarify the situation. Additionally, the gateway address from each single of the 3 devices would also help a bit ...