Where do I get my plugins

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

wpc888

Where do I get my plugins

#1 Post by wpc888 »

Hi,
Just bought my ipad version of the Air Manager, excited, but don't know how to get the plugins downloaded for use with my desktop sims. Could any one help?
Thanks.

russ

Re: Where do I get my plugins

#2 Post by russ »

Download the plugins from this link(all sims and operating systems are in a single archive):

http://siminnovations.com/wiki/files/Plugins_2_1_2.zip

Unzip and install the plugin for your operating system and simulator (FSX/P3D use the same one) in the computer running the flight sim (X-Plane, P3D or FSX)

For P3D / FSX it involves double clicking the installer
For X-Plane you need to put the Air Plugin folder in X-Planes plugin folder(which is in the Resources folder)

Here is a link to the complete instructions: http://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.ph ... stallation
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

wpc888

#3 Post by wpc888 »

Thanks for the prompt response. It was helpful.
I think I have properly installed both the X-plane plugin and FSX/FSX-SE installers. Somehow the iPad still does not communicate with the desktop sim after I selected my gauges, and when I tried loading the Airfoillabs C172SP, and the Carenado C152II and A2A C172SP, powered up, no response from the desktop when each of them was launched. The files are in the right places when I looked at my AppData files. Furthermore Xplane net connection was sent successfully, but there is no movement either

I wonder if you have any suggestions. Curious about what gets into the way. Thanks again for your attention.

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

Did you set the IP address and select the correct simulator?

wpc888

#5 Post by wpc888 »

Checked everything again, found that I used the wrong IP address, using the one sent "successfully" to my IPad in the Net Connection menu of the Xplane menu. It should be the Desktop IP instead, problem solved. Thanks for posting a question to me. Sincerely. :D

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

Awesome :)