Zibo pad updates

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Peter Clark

Zibo pad updates

#1 Post by Peter Clark »

Hi,
I’m trying to use the Zibo pad and when I start Air Manager and load the Zibo pad it says it’s version 1.1.1 from 5/2019. Apparently there are a number of updates published since then, with the most recent being 1.2.5 from yesterday. How long does the update generally take to filter down to the app, or am I missing an “update me” step somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

SimPassion

Re: Zibo pad updates

#2 Post by SimPassion »

With enrollment to the iPad Beta, I guess you should be able to check a more recent EFB release, though not the few last I've published these days
By chance, perhaps at least the 1.2.1

viewtopic.php?p=22070#p22070

Gille

Peter Clark

#3 Post by Peter Clark »

Hi,
Thanks. I updated to AM 3.7 beta and the Zibo pad version came up to 1.1.7 from 9/15/19. Once the newer contributed panel updates are pushed on your side is the update to the remote devices automatic?
Thanks again,

SimPassion

#4 Post by SimPassion »

Just to mention I'm only a simmer, not working at SI, in any case
When we build some instruments and submit to Sim Innovations, Ralph have to run it and to check inside the instrument if not any issue, before it will be published in the Online Store
For the iPad version this was a bit different until yet at least, as the process require to embed all instruments in the Apple APP which is publish on the Apple Store
so it will be somewhat delayed vs what we get with AM desktop or Android
Not sure if things have changes or will change starting with AM for iPad BETA ... ?!?

Gilles