Avidyne PFD SR20_02.jpg

Avidyne MFD SR22

Avidyne MFD SR22_01.jpg
Avidyne MFD SR22_02.jpg

Gilles

NeilM67

Re: Avidyne PFD

#12 Post by NeilM67 »

How do I get to the Online Store from the iPad?

Neil

SimPassion

#13 Post by SimPassion »

It should be updated on any new iPad AM release, as the instruments are embedded with the APP but not available Online for the iPad

Gilles

NeilM67

#14 Post by NeilM67 »

I am using Air Manager 3.6 and I bought it and downloaded it a couple of days ago. I am assuming it is the most recent version as it shows that all my apps are up to date.

Neil

SimPassion

#15 Post by SimPassion »

It could be that Ralph made some updates recently
so, if these two instruments are part of recent work after AM 3.6 for iPad was released
then, they should be embedded in next AM 3.7 for iPad, or in any case of AM 3.6 HotFix for iPad

Gilles

Sling

#16 Post by Sling »

It doesn’t help that it’s listed as MFD. Its why I didn’t see it when I filtered on PFD.

Sling

#17 Post by Sling »

NeilM67 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:49 pm I am using Air Manager 3.6 and I bought it and downloaded it a couple of days ago. I am assuming it is the most recent version as it shows that all my apps are up to date.

Neil
To be clear you cannot download the online instruments with the iPad version. With all other versions you can. Any changes made to the online instruments after the App was released will not make it to the App until it is updated as others have advised.

Sling

#18 Post by Sling »

NeilM67 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm Thank you all for looking into this for me. I do have the “Connect GPS to HSI” and the Connect GPS to VOR” selected.

@Sling,
I noticed that your panel display is different than mine. My center icon is a W with horizontal lines like winglets coming off the top ends and I don’t have the power scale on the left side. Are you using AM on an IPad or computer? I remember seeing a panel for the Cirrus SR20 and a separate one for the Cirrus SR22. In my AM for version 3.6, there is only the SR22 version. If I remember write, the SR20 version looked more like what you show. Could this be my problem? Like I mentioned before, other HSI gauges seem to work.
So it seems I tested the opposite one to you. I will test again with the same one. You could try the other one to see if that works until I post back.

Sling

#19 Post by Sling »

Well I downloaded the other version and I can see why you are having trouble. Did you look at the instrument info for this one. It says

"This was made as a proof-of-concept running text and running image instrument. It is quite outdated, and needs new graphics and code. Maybe some day if I have time..."

This explains why functionality is missing. I had a quick look at the code and can confirm that it will not work without modification. For now It's use the other one or something else completely I'm afraid.

Ralph

#20 Post by Ralph »

It'll be available in the 3.7 update of the iPad app, somewhere in September I think.